Currently, my research fits into nine main categories:
- The impacts of a changing climate and environment on mental health.
- The social, climatic, environmental, and cultural determinants of health, with a focus on Indigenous health and well-being;
- Ecological grief and ecological mourning;
- Individual, social, community, and health systems adaptation within the context of large-scale and rapid change;
- Community health and development, including cultural reclamation and revitalization;
- Health equity and health justice;
- Human-environment relations and environmental ethics and praxis;
- Emotional, psychological, health geographies and place-based ways of knowing;
- Community-led, and community-based digital and qualitative methods and research design.